skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 4, 2010
HI SAM
Hi :) Don't laugh at my poorly organized entries.
1 comment:
Sam Lichtenberg
February 4, 2010 at 4:04 PM
I wouldn't dream of it.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh hey, that's me.
Be my friend!
Talk to me!
About Me
oomboo2
New Jersey, United States
I read books. I count them. I write unedited rants about them. ENJOY.
View my complete profile
So people like these?
"Oh, And One Other Thing: Don't Get Too Excited About The Fountainhead"
^That's a John Green quote. In case you were wondering. So I typically value John's opinion quite a bit. I think he gives excellen...
The Awakening by Kate Chopin: A "Yeah" Post
The Awakening by Kate Chopin is a required summer reading book for my English class this coming year. I've had the audio book in my iTu...
East of Eden: A Long Post on Why I Love Long Books
Wow. Just wow. I am still reeling. I just finish East of Eden by John Steinbeck. It was assigned for summer reading, and it was excellent. J...
Franny and Zooey
Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger was really good, though I didn't like it as much as Catcher. I'm not going to keep this organize...
Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Sex and Science
Mary Roach writes excellent nonfiction books. I loved Stiff , which was about cadavers, and Spook , which was a scientific study of the afte...
Ibsen Fan-girlism
I told myself that I would update this on the first of February- that I would at least blog once a month. But alas, February 1 passed and I ...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(40)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(6)
Slacker........
The Dresden Files
Franny and Zooey
Lovey, A Very Special Child
HI SAM
Ghost World and The Human Brain
►
January
(13)
Followers
I wouldn't dream of it.
ReplyDelete